Sunday, January 1, 2012

Real ... What?

I'm on the road coming back from taking two of my granddaughters back to their home in Augusta Georgia. I wanted to get back west of Atlanta before Monday morning traffic, so I'm in this hotel on the Oklahoma side of Atlanta, where I happened upon a TV show called "Real Housewives of Atlanta." I thought , hey, why not? I am in Atlanta, after all, right? Might be fun to see how it's done here.

So... it looks like they do live in Atlanta, these women, and some of them are, at the time of taping, or have previously been at some point, married (per definition of the term "wife") - but I must say, if these gals are "real housewives," I can only guess that I must have missed class that day. Not much of anything I've seen even remotely resembles anything I'd think of as a "housewife" or even as "real wife" -ly behavior at all. Crazy.

I think I'd call it "Loud, Over the Top, Self-Serving..." um.... Something like that.

Think I'll catch some z's and thank my lucky stars I'm just a regular person instead of one of those "real housewives." I never saw one of them plan a meal or buy a grocery. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment