Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Whataburger!

 

Whataburger!
I talked about the founder of Whataburger on October 8, the date of the founder Harmon Dobson’s birthday, and one of my viewers commented that there was a new Whataburger near them; what should they try? Here is my reply:
Whataburger!
It depends on what you like! Also, some items may be different from store to store, but I like just about any iteration of a bacon cheeseburger.
They often have "limited time" offerings, and the current one of those is a "Bacon Blaze Jalapeño Double," a bacon cheeseburger with jalapeño peppers and a special sauce. They also have a "Sweet and Spicy Bacon Burger" featuring a tangy barbecue sauce.
There are several chicken sandwiches, with the chicken grilled or fried, and salads.
I see breakfast items on the menu, too.
They have shakes and malts in the standard flavors, and often have a special flavor of shakes or malts for a limited time. I believe the current limited time shake flavor is Dr. Pepper 😋 If I weren't trying to whip my blood labs back into shape, I'd go get me one of those Dr. Pepper shakes right now!
For anyone trying to mind their carbohydrates, though, one can order any sandwich "Bunless."
Check out their website at Whataburger (dot) com for more about the menu.
Whataburger also has a loyalty program, where one can order ahead, and/or earn points on purchases.
Oh, and let's not forget the merch! Whataburger has branded merchandise! Way cute stuff available in the Whataburger theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment