Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baking Bread Today


For the first time in this new house and the first time in a long time I'm baking bread today.

It's a comfort activity for me, baking our bread, almost a religious experience.

We're still finishing up some of the interior finish woodwork, still moving out of our temporary dwelling, but I'm baking bread today and it feels like home.

Baking Bread with the James Taylor channel on AOL - what could be more placid?

Maybe I'll add a photo of the finished product once it's baked.

If you're curious to know my recipe/method, you can see it here: http://eightsusquehanna.blogspot.com/2009/01/baking-day-and-other-projects.html, bearing in mind that asking me much of anything is like trying to get a drink of water from a fire hydrant. It is a fun read, though, and it will walk you through exactly how I make bread.

Thanks for reading!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment